Thursday, January 24, 2008

At the AWP Conference in NYC...

I will be at the AWP Conference in New York City, which takes place from Wednesday the 30th to Saturday, February 2nd, at the Hilton New York. My publisher, Salmon Poetry, will have a table at the Bookfair. Its location is Table 327, Americas Hall I, 3rd floor of the Hilton. My book Ancestor Worship will be on sale, as well as Salmon’s other books, so please stop by. The Bookfair runs every day during the conference.

Salmon is also sponsoring a reading to celebrate the anthology Salmon: A Journey in Poetry, 1981-2007, in which I have a few poems. It takes place at the Bowery Poetry Club (which is a bar!), 308 Bowery, Manhattan (at the foot of First Street, between Houston & Bleecker), Saturday night, February 2nd, 10:00 p.m. The readers will be myself, Simmons Buntin, Patrick Chapman, Susan Millar DuMars, Phil Fried, John Hildebidle, Kevin Higgins, John Menaghan, Eamonn Wall, and Emily Wall. Hope to see you there!

No comments: